As wine connoisseurship evolves, I look toward developing ways to express the aspects of wine I love the most. I recognize that wine is a product of nature and science; my goal is as natural as can be: to help make the connection between joy of taste and the bountiful pleasures of life.”

bebeosage@comcast.net

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The blue bus is callin us...driver,...where you taki'n us?

Ride the Kings highway west. The West is the best! So they say or so he said. Tomorrow, tres early in the morning, I will embark on yet another wine clad journey to the western edge of the world where way back in the days when the grass was still green and the pond was still wet and the clouds were still clean, and the song of the Swomee-Swans rang out in space... one morning, I came to this glorious place. And I first saw the trees! The Truffula Trees! The bright-colored tufts of the Truffula Trees! Mile after mile in the fresh morning breeze. Octane coffee in hand, the walks will commence. Over the till and over the grasses, we will toddle along through the rows of rubble and promise until we gain a better understanding of all the whys and a touch of the how.

Joining me will be our team of apt and able beverage managers. Once from each restaurant, the brigade, standing at attention will be, Mark Wilson(aka Marcus Garvey the man of Judah) , Chris Dean, the young Mike Hill, Ben Elstein and the mysterious Sy Ali. The fish stories are sure to be in full effect and im looking forward to telling you all about it.

No comments: